Friday, December 14, 2012

2012 Review : June

After the action packed May June could only be a bit quieter but still a lot went on. I went to Stratford a couple of times, the second time for the river festival (although i didn't know that was on until i went there anyway i found myself in boat heaven!) Sandwiched between the Stratford trips was a return to Wilmcote but the wet weather meant my towpath walk was curtailed but i explored the lovely village a bit more.

I went to Birmingham Archives for my MA, this time doing some proper source analysis with some 19th century ledgers, i also went to the Stratford archives for the first time. The month also included the first of the year's Open Days though my job was in the office which was nice.

Model kit wise i was busy. I built a BR Brake Van, 2 Cattle Vans and an Albatros biplane. Song of the month was "Flashes" by Sea Dweller.

No comments:

Post a Comment