Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Review : April

Things were warming up (marginally) and April was quite a busy month. A return trip to Tamworth started things off followed a few days later by my first trip to Droitwich Spa which is a very nice place to visit. Stratford naturally followed a few days later. My first trip to Edgbaston to watch some cricket also took place early in the month when i saw some of a pre-season game against Cardiff MCCU... little did i know this would be the only time i would watch cricket live this year! Its a shame but my heart isn't in it anymore and i will let my membership lapse. Finally later in the month I visited Brownhills later in the month for a canal walk.

Model making began to get a head of steam with two light aircraft built, a Cessna Bird Dog and a Piper Cherokee. Looking back at my photostream April was when i really went crazy with Instagram. Song of the month was "All i asked you to do" by The Wake.


No comments:

Post a Comment