Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Review of 2014 : October

October saw me go to the Severn Valley Railway again, this time for the Diesel Enthusiasts Gala! In a year where my enthusiasm for trains was largely reborn it was fitting to finally attend a proper event and great fun i had travelling behind the likes of a class 20 and 40. I am definitely going to attend the next gala next year.

I also went to Liverpool for the first time in some years. I am half-Scouse so i always like visiting the old town, which is on the up and up too these days. Mind you most of the times i have been to Liverpool in the past its been to the likes of Wavertree and Toxteth during the troubled 80s... so the city centre now scene is rather different.

Artist of the month was The Pierces.

No comments:

Post a Comment