Monday, January 7, 2013

Nostalgia is what it used to be

My dissertation proposal and research essay are completed, its all printed out and is ready to post. I'm not sure how good they are but hopefully good enough. Unfortunately i've reached the stage where i've worked so long on it that i now hate what i've written! Once i've posted the work later today i can then relax and await my result. Part 2 of the MA doesn't start until May (of course i have to pass part 1 first) but i will start my reading before that. I'll give myself the rest of January off at least then maybe start on some of my secondary sources in February.

CITV's retro weekend was great, i managed to catch quite a few programmes. Some i remember quite well and others were much vaguer (and they were all great too). Rosie and Jim fell into the latter category but as it was a programme about 2 rag dolls on the canal boat then of course i loved it! I even recognised part of the canal they were travelling on even though the area (around Brindley Place) has changed so much since the late 80s/early 90s. As for Rosie and Jim i did spot where they live these days last year, they are in Stratford now.

No comments:

Post a Comment