Thursday, July 30, 2015

Watching the nothing happening

For a long time now i have wanted an internet enabled camera so i can see what happens in my house during the day when i am out. Of course nothing should happen if the house is unoccupied but for some reason i want to see nothing happening... or even better find out that my model aeroplanes somehow fly around on their own when i'm out!

I finally bought a very cheap camera which works fine, though its wi-fi range is very short but i suppose you get what you pay for. I haven't yet turned it on during the day when i'm out but here is a test photo of my landing. I could leave this on at night and see if it picks up the ghost that occaisionally haunts that area of the house on the infrared mode of the camera, though maybe some things are best left unseen.

No comments:

Post a Comment