Monday, April 28, 2014

All official... and i miss...

I received the certificate for my MA at the weekend, its all official now then! Just the graduation ceremony to go in a couple of months then thats me finished with the Open University for the time being at least...

Its a shame really. Although i probably couldn't manage study at the moment due to time pressures with my current job i do miss the routine of study every night (i found it best to do daily small chunks than one longer stint - i have a short attention span see?)

Still i guess unless i do a PhD i've outgrown the need for formal education and should be able to develop my skills and knowledge myself. Actually i am planning on heading up to the National Archives at some stage to research an abandoned canal project for an article i am planning to write for my waterways blog. As with anything though time pressures are keeping me away from Kew...

No comments:

Post a Comment