You may have noticed i have updated the look of the blog a bit, the most noticeable change being the font used in the title graphic. For sometime i have used "Melbourne" as my "corporate font" which i use on all graphics but now i have decided to change to this typewriter font. And no ordinary typewriter font, it actually is the same typeface (apparently) as my Brother Deluxe 1350 typewriter!
I haven't actually checked the accuracy of the font with the output of the typewriter though but it looks close enough. One reason for the change was that i felt a typewriter font was more apt for a blog that talks about history and archives a lot (though considering the archives i have to struggle with some kind of barely legible handwriting font might be more apt!)